Hi Erik,

thank you, this list is really quick and helpful. I will try that.

Is it enough to just create a .jar file containing my Class and how would I
start such a job from another program, when I want to track for example
execution time? Do I run some kind of system.exec(path/hadoop jar MyClass
Param)?

Best,
Philipp

-------- Original-Nachricht --------