Hello Vishal,

I did the same some weeks ago. The most important fact is, that it
works. But it is horrible slow if you not have enough ram and multiple
disks since all I/o-Operations go to the same disk.

Best regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver B. Fischer, Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin
Tel. +49 30 44793251, Mobil: +49 178 7903538