Hi Rasit,

I have do a little bit research in GWT previously, and i think that
framework is a little bit difficult to use in ajax development cause he use
its own data format and the js has to be placed in the comment.
Have you consider make the server side just output pure json/xml data , and
let the client site pickup whatever it want.

--
http://daily.appspot.com/food/