Billy Pearson wrote:
I done this with and array of commands for the jobs in a php script checking
the return of the job to tell if it failed or not.

Billy

I have this same issue.. How do you check if a job failed or not? You mentioned checking
the return code? How are you doing that ?

thanks
"Dan Milstein" <dmilst...@hubteam.com> wrote in
message news:58d66a11-b59c-49f8-b72f-7507482c3...@hubteam.com...
If I've got a sequence of streaming jobs, each of which depends on the
output of the previous one, is there a good way to launch that  sequence?
Meaning, I want step B to only start once step A has  finished.

From within Java JobClient code, I can do submitJob/runJob, but is  there
any sort of clean way to do this for a sequence of streaming jobs?

Thanks,
-Dan Milstein