I read through the deck and sent it around the company. Good stuff!
It's going to be a big help for trying to get the .NET Enterprise
people wrapping their heads around web-scale data.

I must admit "Apache Cloud Computing Edition" is sort of unwieldy to
say verbally, and frankly "Java Enterprise Edition" is a taboo phrase
at a lot of projects I've had. Guilt by association. I think I'll call
it "Apache Cloud Stack", and reference "Apache Cloud Computing
Edition" in my deck. When I think "Stack", I think of a suite of
software that provides all the pieces I need to solve my problem :)