Hello,

You can subclass the OutputFormat class and write your own. You can look at
the code of TextOutputFormat, MultipleOutputFormat etc. for reference. It
might be the case that you only need to do minor changes to any of the
existing OutputFormat classes. To do that you can just subclass that class
and override the methods you need to change.

Thanks,
Farhan