Greetings, list:

I'm part of a project just getting started using Hadoop-core, and we figured we
may as well start with version 0.20.0 due to the refactoring of the Mapper and
Reducer classes.  We'd also like to make use of MultipleOutputs, or something
with a similar functionality.   However, it depends upon the now-deprecated
JobConf class, as opposed to using Job as seems preferred by 0.20.0.

Does the ability to define and configure multiple outputs exist in a
0.20.0-friendly form?  Perhaps rolled into a OutputFormat somewhere?  Using the
deprecated classes isn't too big of a deal; I'm just wondering if this feature
was updated in the 0.20.0 implementation.

Thanks,

Dan