Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right mailing list but I was wondering the
state of the eclipse plugin for Hadoop. I have found it very valuable in my
M/R development but have posted, seen and fixed a few bugs but I haven't
seen any response in JIRA. Is anyone still using or maintaining the plugin?

Some of the patches posted to JIRA include support for Eclipse 3.4 and one
that I am going to post includes support for bundling 3rd party jars with
your M/R job which is very useful when using libraries like Cascading.

Thanks!
Amit