Hello!

My files are getting transferred within the cluster of 7 nodes. But, if I
trye to do the same thing between a host that's remote but within the same
LAN, I am not able to do that. Basically, how to specify the path of the
other node in the confug file so that, It will come to know that this
particular file of this particular machine is to be transferred and dumped
into HDFS.

Also, this local file transfer works thru command line; but, if I try to do
it thru JAVA code, it doesn't work. Everytime, I manually ssh that machine
and transfer the data...

--
Regards!
Sugandha