Can you give me a url or so to both? I cant seem to find either one after a
couple of basic web searches.

Also, when you say JobControl is coming to Hadoop - I can already see the
Java JobControl classes that lets one express dependancies between jobs. So
I assume this already works in Java - does it not? I was asking if this
functionality is exposed via Pipes in some way.

Roshan