Hi Harish,

I want both of them 2 b compute clusters. but yea... how wud they hv a
common storage area

we basically want to seperate the collection from analysis. is it possible
to dedicate a set of nodes in the hadoop cluster only for collections and
another set of nodes in the same cluster only for analysis?

Regards
Raakhi