Hi Group,

I was having trouble getting through an example Hadoop program. I have
searched the mailing list but could not find any thing useful. Below is the
issue:

1) Executed below command to submit a job to Hadoop:

 /hadoop-0.18.3/bin/hadoop jar -libjars AggregateWordCount.jar
org.apache.hadoop.examples.AggregateWordCount words/*
aggregatewordcount_output 2 textinputformat

2) Following is the error:

java.io.IOException: Error opening job jar:
org.apache.hadoop.examples.AggregateWordCount

        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobShell.run(JobShell.java:54)

        at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)

        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobShell.main(JobShell.java:68)

Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:203)

        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:132)

        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:70)

        ... 4 more

Please advice.

Thank You,

Shravan Kumar. M

Catalytic Software Ltd. [SEI-CMMI Level 5 Company]

If you have received this email in error please notify the system
administrator -  <mailto:netopshelpd...@catalytic.com>
netopshelpd...@catalytic.com