This is correct - thanks for the note Jason. You can see the current
patch list for Cloudera's Distribution (based on 18.3) at:
http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-manifest

In addition to Bzip2, we have patched in: DBInputFormat, the fair
scheduler, job level task limiting, "soft" fd leak fix, a fix for HDFS
under-replication, shuffle improvements, EC2/S3 improvements, and
Sqoop - database import for Hadoop.

You can download RPMs and Ubuntu packages as well as preconfigured EC2
images from: http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop

Cheers,
Christophe

--
get hadoop: cloudera.com/hadoop
online training: cloudera.com/hadoop-training