Hi Michael,

Firstly, thank you for your contributions, it's really appreciated.

Usually, depends of ... a lot of things.

In my case, I have some PRs since 1 year ;-) but I don't dispair. You
can provide a lot of PRs and maybe your PRs will be reviewed and merged.

But the average is very short, few days, the maximum, maybe between 50
or 100 days, and the minimum is the same day. Everything depends of the
complexity of your PRs, the code or just the concept.

What are your PRs ?

Have a nice day,

Stephane

On 02/05, mich...@felt.demon.nl wrote:
a) Hope this is the right place!
b) I assume everyone is very busy so I would never assume a reaction with one to two
weeks, but - how long is "normal" before asking for a TTT, or something.

As an aside - I see that when it takes too long (call it unlucky) something that worked
is suddenly "in conflict". More specific, was submitted against 'master' before
the 3.7 tag was introduced - and now the master has moved far enough that CI says it
cannot merge aka merge conflicts.

Again, I understand this is life, but I do not want to make unnecessary noise.
If you say, it comes when it comes then I'll just have to wait.

Til tomorrow!

Michael
This list is governed by the PSF Code of Conduct:
https://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct

--
Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise