Hi, all :-).

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:38:44 +0800
Ng Pheng Siong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible to give a "friendly' name to a blog entry, so instead of
>
>     http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps/17
>
> I can say,
>
>     http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps/SSL.Connection.setblocking

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:12:04 +0000 (UTC)
Klaus Alexander Seistrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would certainly welcome such a feature.

That's sound like 'Wiki enhansement' isn't it :-).

Entries of COREBlog stored in 'BTree'. A data stored in BTree must have
ID - a unique integer value. The decimal number of entry's permalink -
like http://host.name/blog/123 - is ID number of Entry.
BTree works as a 'Index' of Relational database, works very fast, even
if there are thousands of entry.

For detail, see COREBlog.py line 303(overidden special method __getitem__).

I think 'Friendly Names' has a performance disadvantage :-(.