I can't get COREBlog to retrieve moblog entries via the polling URL:

  $ curl -n http://gate.helixdigital.com:8180/LibertyWeblog/receive
  <h2>Zope Error</h2>

Unfortunately, wget doesn't fare much better:

  $ wget http://gate.helixdigital.com:8180/LibertyWeblog/receive
  --07:52:32--  http://gate.helixdigital.com:8180/LibertyWeblog/receive
             => `receive'
  Resolving gate.helixdigital.com... done.
  Connecting to gate.helixdigital.com[68.15.28.23]:8180... connected.
  HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 500 Internal Server Error
  07:52:32 ERROR 500: Internal Server Error.

I've checked that the POP mailbox has e-mail, and that the Zope server
can connect via POP.  I have the correct username and password in
~/.netrc, which is used by both curl and wget.

What else do I need to check?

Thanks,

-- D.