Hasse Hagen Johansen wrote:

> I would like to move my coreblig content to a new server running
> coreblog. I am quite new to Zope etc. Is there an easy way to copy
> the content and where is the content saved?

Assuming your blog instance is in /VirtualHosts/blog/, you can do
something like:

#v+

$ wget -O- http://USER:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/VirtualHosts/blog/manage_exportObject?download=1 > blog.zexp

#v-

The .zexp file can then be imported into any other Zope instance that
has the COREblog product installed.

You can avoid exposing "USER:PWD" on the command line by putting the
entire url in an rc file and then use wget's "-i" switch.  See the
wget(1) man page for details.

Cheers,

  // Klaus

--
Klaus Alexander Seistrup · Copenhagen · Denmark
http://www.magnetic-ink.dk/ · http://www.pnx.dk/