Myles Watson wrote:

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:56 PM, ron minnich <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I did not realize we had gone private. see below.

    Basically, vga bios tries to size a 16 meg register and at an
    intermediate point the vga hardware ends up decoding the top 16 mb of
    memory.

    I welcome a fix. It's just not obvious to me.

But we could just say that VGA ROM init is a black hole, only call functions defined there and hope it works. :)

Myles

True but this ether means we duplicate code in the emulator or don't get any information out.

Marc

--
Marc Jones
Senior Firmware Engineer