On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:24 AM, STEMMELIN, FREDERIC (FREDERIC)** CTR
** <frederic.stemme...@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have just tried, and it fails.

Good to know. Thanks.

> I created a new folder, downloaded latest coreboot and seabios version (no
> patching at all).
> Build both seabios and coreboot.
>
> 1) test without network card
> OK, but acpi is not working properly as i need to press manually the power
> button to shutdown the computer
> Remark: i forgot to mention this point last time, it was the same last time,
> so acpi problem is not related to your last change, it was there before.
Yes.  That's a known problem.

> 2) test with network card plugged in PCI-X
> computer is hanging after a few seconds, but starts ...
Does it matter which PCI-X slot it's plugged into?

Probably not.

>From src/mainboard/tyan/s2895/dsdt.asl:

                        /* There is no _PRT Here because I don't know what to
                         * put in it.  Since the 8131 has its own APIC, it
                         * isn't wired to other IRQs. */

I don't know what it's supposed to look like, and I don't have any
PCI-X hardware.  This would be a good place to start if you'd like to
investigate.  You could compare it to the DSDT that came with your
factory BIOS.

Thanks,
Myles