sh4...@gmail.com wrote:

So I wanted to know if I have to purchase `GIGABYTE_GA-MA785GMT-US2H'
as `GIGABYTE_GA-MA785GMT-UD2H' is not available, Could it be easy
to get coreboot in it as `GIGABYTE_GA-MA785GMT-UD2H' have been already
supported, might be it is a newer version of `GIGABYTE_GA-MA785GMT-UD2H'?

Either board works with coreboot with minor tweaking. Compare the chipset, memory type and super IO on boards. If coreboot supports the devices then most of the work is already done. Gigabyte boards usually have the dual BIOS device circuit that make flash programming a bit more complicated. You might have to check if Flashrom ever was patched to support it.

-Bari