how many other new englanders are there on CB?
maybe portland or boston can do one

On 03/12/11 16:09, Joseph Smith wrote:
Hello I am in the new england area so NYC is not to far for me :-)

Gregg Levine <gregg.drw...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:29 PM, David Hendricks
    <dhend...@google.com> wrote:
    > Hey everyone,
    > Stefan and I are going to be @ Google in Mountain View hacking
    on Coreboot
    > this weekend, so we figured this would be a good time to host
    another users
    > group meeting for those interested. This time we'll be hacking
    on our shiny
    > new AMD Persimmons (Fam 14h / Fusion) dev boards which I have
    been assured
    > by AMD are non-confidential so anyone curious can come in and
    poke at 'em.
    > Or you can swing by Fry's before coming and pick up a generic
    E350 board,
    http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2011-February/063737.html
    > When: Sunday Mar. 13, noon to 8pm
    > Where: 1950 Charleston Rd. in Mountain View [ Link ], Alamitos
    conference
    > room (1st floor, adjacent to lobby)
    > Contact #: 408-512-3445
    > (last meeting's participants bcc'd since this is pretty short
    notice)
    > --
    > David Hendricks (dhendrix)
    > Systems Software Engineer, Google Inc.
    >
    > --

    Hello!
    I imagine it would not practical to throw a Coreboot based event
    here in NYC? I've been to the Google NYC Offices before, and it
    looks, well good to me.

    Although off list I can relate some issues I can't make public.....
    -----
    Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com