Hi Hao

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Hao Li <li...@mprc.pku.edu.cn> wrote:
> Hi Leandro,
>
> I think a simple picture describing your idea would definitely help people
> understand the benefit of integrating Spice into coreboot. I am not saying
> Spice should not be integrated into coreboot, since the coreboot's payload
> mechanism allows you to integrate whatever applications you want to.

Ok, no problem. I understand your questions constructively. I have
mentioned in another email that I`m improving/writing the original
text I posted in the first email.

> BTW, I am still confused about your description on "really poor piece of
> hardware". What piece of hardware are you referring to? If the hardware is so
> poor, then how could that hardware support Spice? Even the RDP, a remote
> rendering protocol as your saying, requires hardware with at least several
> hundreds of MHZ frequency if you want to have a comfortable experience. But I
> think this is ok since even current mobile internet devices are capable of
> running complex software stacks.

By "really poor piece of hardware" I mean the minimal, i.e. a board
only with ethernet, vga and serial, no storage, low memory and
processor.

Regards...

--
Leandro Dorileo