Kevin O'Connor wrote:

]> Here seabios kconfig options I changed:
][...]
]> ATA controllers                              n
]> AHCI controllers                             y
]> Floppy controller                            n
]> PS/2 port                                    n
]> USB UHCI controllers                         n
]> Parallel port                                n
]> PCIBIOS interface                            n
]> APM interface                                n
]> PnP BIOS interface                           n
]> S3 resume                                    n
]> SMBIOS                                       n
]
]Do these options change the boot time?  Since there is already 160ms
]of time spent in SeaBIOS, I would have thought the time for all of
]these could have been done in parallel anyway.
]
]-Kevin

It looks like disabling unused options saves about 5 ms. Even if
the code has no significant execution time, removing it makes the
compressed payload smaller and take less time to read from flash.

Thanks,
Scott