Vikram Narayanan wrote:
On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Gregg Levine <gregg.drw...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Andrew Goodbody
<andrew.goodb...@tadpole.com> wrote:
Vikram Narayanan wrote:
ok. I am planning to buy one. Please share your thoughs on which one to buy.

NET20DC, it is the simplest, the cheapest by far and will work.

In the links(in wiki page), it is mentioned that,
=== from the link (http://www.ajaystech.com/net20dc.htm)
System Requirements

    Target Computer: Windows Vista and later OS
    Host Computer: Windows 2000 and later OS
===
Does this mean anything? or this stuff can also be used for boot time
debugging (coreboot) ?

It is only relevant for debugging Windows using the kernel debugger, as that is not what you are doing you can ignore those requirements. As for debugging coreboot I believe that it is supposed to work but I have not tried it myself so cannot tell you how functional the support actually is.

Andrew