I was wondering if anyone on the list had a copy of a functional video option
ROM from the ASRock E350M1 board. As it uses an UEFI BIOS, bios_extract doesn't
recognize it. I do not yet have the board in hand (still enroute) to extract it
from the factory ROM in Linux, though I have read that it is possible from a
troubleshooting my own ineptitude. I am sure I will have plenty of
opportunities with that elsewhere in the process!

On a side note, I was unable to entice coreboot to build in Ubuntu 11.10 due to
the broken linker, but was also further unable to build with the crossgcc
toolchain. I sidestepped by loading 10.10 on an unused machine (which appears
to have been successful), but thought it should be mentioned. Logs available
for the interested parties.

Thanks,
Todd