On 20/11/13 09:47, mrnuke wrote:
Intel got nailed pretty hard a couple of years for this. There are laws
against this in both the US and Europe. And then you're talking about
Intel vs Google. Remember, Google has enough cash to buy Intel.

Alex

Perhaps if Google really do care about openness and their products/infrastructure being largely NSA-proof they should do that? Much as I recognise having the money to buy Intel and it being a practical consideration are two different things.

Personally, failing the above I think continuing to work closely with Intel, getting a mole or two in there and trying to change them from within is the next best thing. It's the Cold War all over again. ;)

John.