Tuan, Sorry - I've been on vacation and missed this thread until now.

What Wang Fei suggested is exactly right - you need to start with a different BIOS flashed on the board.. The problem is the Descriptor/TXE that is being used. Intel has said that they would update the build instructions included with the FSP to highlight this issue, but I don't know if this has been done.

I'm thinking I'll put in a check for this condition and print out a message stating what needs to be done. I'll try to get that added shortly.

Martin