treacherous computing, like amd trustzone...
http://www.arm.com/products/processors/technologies/trustzone/index.php

... could spawn all over. We have to stop this by giving end users more purchasing choice.

Someone suggested that fsf actually produce mainboards without it. Sounds like a plan. Is fsf up to it? Are they willing to sign NDAs?

If not, then we should start a company to do the mainboards. Producing amd/intel/etc boards.

The current coreboot code would be fully applicable, and the mainboards would ship with coreboot. At least, coreboot might disable trusted computing functionality.

Agree?