I didn't copy group on original reply, my bad.

On 2017-04-13 11:40, ttu...@codeaurora.org wrote:
On 2017-04-13 05:07, Maxim Gusev via coreboot wrote:
Hello, friends

I have a couple of questions.

When I run the coreboot on my motherboard it doesn't work.

I have some IPs of instructions which I received by JTAG.

So I want to see the instructions that are plased in the final object
file.

How to disassembly the coreboot.rom file?

./cbfstool --help is your friend

What you need to do is list the FMAP regions in the device, e.g.
./cbfstool coreboot.rom layout
You can read a whole FMAP region into its own file and/or extract a
payload directly

Pay attention to these sub-commands:  layout, print, extract and read

I was able to extract a payload from a recovery image coreboot.rom and
confirm Depthcharge was the payload, using cbfstool to extract the
payload and strings to list the ASCII strings in the file.  Once you
have the elf file extracted you can use bin-utils tools directly to
disassemble, etc.
Cheers,
T.mike

As I know it has the filesystem CBFS. So it is not the object file.

I can to disasembler the object files placed in ./build/* that have
the *.o format

but I don't know in which of them there are corresponding
instructions.

Thanks.

Regards, Maxim