On 2017-04-26 at 13:00, PeerCorps Trust Fund wrote:
> Greetings All,
>
> I recently came across the following listing concerning Coreboot on the
> Supermicro H8SCM-F.
>
> https://www.coreboot.org/Board:supermicro/h8scm
>
> You will note that the last update was in January of 2014. I also noticed a
> note in the page concerning "OS Booting - Proprietary BIOS". Is there anyone
> who can elaborate as to what this means?

I assume you mean the headings near the bottom of the page.  Those look
like just a couple of stubs left by Marc Jones, the original author.  He
probably intended to document how to boot an OS from the proprietary
BIOS.  Not sure why.

--
Patrick "P. J." McDermott:  http://www.pehjota.net/
Lead Developer, ProteanOS:  http://www.proteanos.com/