The lenovo G505S is the latest owner controlled coreboot x86-64 laptop, running the FT3 platform which is 4 years old.
It supports VMX, RVI and IOMMU.

While it does have a blob for video and power both of those have no hardware code signing features (thus replaceable), and unlike ivy bridge it doesn't have a black box supervisor processor.

Had the folks from purism asked me what they should do, I would have suggested FT3.