Hi Sergej,

thanks a lot for your feedback, it's much appreciated.

As far as I can tell, my board only has 8 IRQ slots while the one you
ported has 10. I believe this is (partially) due to the number of PCI-e
slots does not match (the Biostar board has one extra PCI-e x16 slot) so
there definitely is a difference regardless of sharing the same chipset.

Can you please share some information on how you fetched the PIRQ table
from the vendor firmware? I have tried the (now deprecated) getpir utility
but it could not find a PIRQ table neither in the vendor firmware nor in
the memory.

Is there some other tool I could use?

Thanks,
Gergely