On 02/14/2018 01:40 AM, Gergely Kiss wrote:

Maybe the best way to see this is to try virtualizing some hardware?
Coreboot AGESA used on AM1 doesn't support IOMMU :[ and of course the default bios doesn't either. There is no IOMMU device in lspci/dmesg so passing hardware doesn't work.

I know other coreboot AGESA fam16 platforms support it so I imagine it can't be that difficult for someone to add, but I do not have the skills to do this especially without the documentation.

This would be a nice little embedded server board if it had IOMMU.

Thanks for your information!