gma.adb:79:59: found type "Interfaces.Integer_32"
Makefile:338: recipe for target 'build/ramstage/drivers/intel/gma/hires_fb/gma.o' failed
make: *** [build/ramstage/drivers/intel/gma/hires_fb/gma.o] Error 1

On 2018-08-23 18:11, Nico Huber wrote:
Hello H42,

there is an issue with upscaling VGA text mode on G4x that is about to
be fixed [1]. Looking at your logs again, you are likely also affected
(scaling 640x400 to 1920x1080). The fix is already merged to the lib-
gfxinit repository, but the submodule pointer in coreboot is not updated
yet. You can try the fix as follows:

  $ cd 3rdparty/libgfxinit/
$ git fetch https://review.coreboot.org/libgfxinit refs/changes/55/28255/3
  $ git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD
  $ cd -
  $ git add 3rdparty/libgfxinit/

Then rebuild your coreboot.

Hope that fixes your issue. Another workaround would be to use a linear
framebuffer instead of text mode (CONFIG_GENERIC_LINEAR_FRAMEBUFFER).

Nico

[1] https://review.coreboot.org/28255