Hi Zvika,

On 9/25/18 10:59 PM, Zvi Vered wrote:
> Thank you very much for the detail information.
> The output of ifdtool in layout.txt is:
> 00000000:00000fff fd
> 00300000:007fffff bios
> 00001000:002fffff me
>
> So the original bios size is 0x500000 = 5MB
>
> You wrote:
>  if the size of the original BIOS is bigger or equal than coreboot build
> you are good to go ahead.
>
> The original "ROM chip size" in menuconfig is 2MB. Should I change it to
> 8MB ?

yes, and CBFS_SIZE should be set to something <= 0x500000.

> I'm aware my board is not identical to the "Bayley Bay FSP-based CRB"
> Should I use another board as reference ?

You should use whatever reference is closest to your board. Major dif-
ferences to look out for are: GPIO/pin config, embedded controller (it's
unlikely that coreboot already has code for yours), how the RAM is con-
nected (e.g. DIMMs or soldered down?). Well, and everything else in the
mainboard's directory.

If your board is not obviously similar to a supported board, you have a
lot of work ahead of you.

Nico