From: coreboot <coreboot-boun...@coreboot.org> on behalf of Alexey Borovikov
via coreboot <coreboot@coreboot.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 5:38 AM
To: coreboot@coreboot.org
Subject: [coreboot] How to get correct memory params for FSP

Hi.
I port the Coreboot to a board with an SOC Intel Atom E3845 and use FSP for the
Baytrail family. The result - postcode is 0x2A. From the descriptions on the
Internet, I understand that the problem is in the incorrect memory parameters.
Question: are there any utilities or methods that will help to get the correct
memory parameters when working a regular BIOS from Linux or Windows systems?
Many thanks!