> Early 16h systems (Jaguar) are safe because they don't have a
> PSP

Safe yes, but not helpful in coming to grips with the PSP.

> > On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 12:18 AM Matt B <matthewwbradl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > As for the patching, afaik AMD has released patches for all of these,
> but I haven't seen any patches for my 16h systems.
> >
> Almost all the coreboot-supported AMD 16h boards are AMD _early_ 16h
> (so no PSP). Please tell what 16h systems do you have, maybe they
> don't have a PSP at all?

I was specifically referring to the non-coreboot-supported 16h systems with
PSP that I have.

Now since the build of x86 AGESA blob used never actually sends PSP the
> message RAM is ready, I figured that we may never actually load the "PSP
> Secure OS" but only the bootloader part.

This sounds very promising and should be well worth pursuing.

 Also, don't forget pre-PSP silicons still have SMU/PMU.

One step at a time I guess. We'd get nowhere if we weren't willing to
tolerate some imperfections, especially while working on others.

-Matt