On the motherboard developed by our company (intel atom denverton 3538), there
is a low performance of the processor and memory. When trying to monitor the
exchange of the SVID bus lines with the oscilloscope (SVID_CLK, SVID_DATA and
SVID_ALERT), no activity was noticed. Circuit design is correct (passed Intel
review).
Could this be the reason for the slow speed of the processor and memory? Do I
need to activate this technology in coreboot or FSP? Is there any way to check
the operation of the sVID controller from Linux?