For example, I would like to download my advanced_bootmenu SeaBIOS
patch that is attached to this message:

https://mail.coreboot.org/hyperkitty/list/seab...@seabios.org/thread/CKWLNTZU43SAHQ26USNFASORA2H5BXBE/

Here is a direct link to the attachment that is provided by Hyperkitty
web interface:

https://mail.coreboot.org/hyperkitty/list/seab...@seabios.org/message/CKWLNTZU43SAHQ26USNFASORA2H5BXBE/attachment/2/advanced_bootmenu.patch

However, when I try to download it (tried both Firefox and wget) -
instead of 13KB file it always gets 26 bytes. This is an ASCII error
message: "<memory at 0x7f696b2a54c8>", "<memory at 0x7f696b2a51c8>"
and so on. Maybe a segmentation fault somewhere?

P.S. I miss the old Pipermail: with its' convenient old school web UI,
short clear links and working attachments... :P

Best regards,
Mike Banon