Hi,

Looks like as of this thread there were issues detecting any CPU newer than
a K10:
https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2012-April/069394.html

At some point someone tried to get family 15h to work as well, but ran into
issues bringing up sata:
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/3611
There are also issues there with usb and the GPU. Issues with the sata
controller were mentioned previously here:
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/2610

There is also an abandoned port that was based on this board:
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/5551

And it was mentioned here:
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/28225

Sincerely,