Guys, it is a bit tricky to prevent discussions in a call when someone
brings up a topic, and I'm not sure that blocking that is useful. The
meetings are open and particularly people commenting here have been invited
to the calls. Please make use of that opportunity and join, if you think
that you have a strong opinion.

In this case, I made the suggestion to look at what is located in each
heater file and cone up with clear interfaces, rather than jumping into the
next "let's make coreboot source more similar to go by removing headset
file guards" discussion.