From: dponamo...@gmail.com <dponamo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday 29 May 2019 15:48
To: coreboot@coreboot.org
Subject: [coreboot] How to enable the SMBus0 in coreboot for Intel Atom C2000?

There is motherboard based on the Intel Rangeley Atom C2000 (C2758) series
processor. How to enable the SMBus0 in coreboot? If I use OEM BIOS or BIOS from
Intel (EDVLCRB1.86B.0048.R00.1508181657_MPK) for mohon peak crb, then I see on
the SMBus0 (i2c-1 in Fedora 28) memory DIMM spd (0x50 & 0x52), clock generator
(0x69) and other devices. If I use a coreboot based bios for the Mohon peak
platform - I do not see any devices on i2c-1. I see an data exchange on the
SMBus0 with oscilloscope at boot time only. When I send "i2cdetect -y 1"
command in Linux no activity on SMBus0 and no device found.