On 09.06.19 20:53, Matt B wrote:
> It is possible through u-root support for multiboot images [1] to chainload
> grub?

Yes, I would think so. But in case we are still on topic: It won't
help you to boot Windows (unless you also implement UEFI services
in your LinuxBoot and use a UEFI GRUB).

To chainload something for Windows I would currently go either one of
these ways:

    coreboot -> LinuxBoot -> SeaBIOS   -> Windows loader
    coreboot -> LinuxBoot -> tianocore -> Windows loader

I think SeaBIOS already has an option to build a multiboot image. In
either case you could also (in theory) pack either into a bzImage and
feed that to kexec.

Nico