Thanks for the reply. I have wrote to the SeaBIOS mailing list now:
https://mail.coreboot.org/hyperkitty/list/seab...@seabios.org/thread/XWBCUC2UHH7AMALXI6G6Q75F7O2XNAKE/

I am reporting this to coreboot out of the normal user perspective. When the
user have a typical OEM Bios on a mainboard with internal GPU, in normal cases
when he install a PCIe graphics card, then by logic he probably wants to use
the PCIe one because otherwise he wont have plugged it in.
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/18504 creates such normal behavior the
user is expecting.

I am using a default coreboot config. Just chosen the manufacturer and the
model and then build and flash. Thus i have not chosen SeaBIOS myself. SeaBIOS
is just the default coreboot option.
The functionality now is for a normal user completely strange. I dont think a
normal user would even know what an option rom is. I dont know of any typical
usecase where the user would want to use the option rom from a Intel IGD GPU on
an NVIDIA/AMD PCIe GPU. Should the user really have to modify some config files
to get the normal user experience when he is using just the default coreboot
config?