20.07.19 02:08, Robin Haberkorn пишет:

> 2.) At some point during my experimenting, only 4 of the 8GB RAM I've
> installed
> would be detected. This wasn't the case in the beginning, when I started out
> with a clean 4.9-build. I've attached a board status report from this time.
> Maybe somebody can see why the 2nd 4GB module is no longer detected.
> Naturally, one of the commits I later added might be responsible. If really
> necessary, I could do a git-dissect.

This suddenly went away after trying out some different RAM modules and
reinserting
the original 2x4GB modules. The full 8GB are now detected. This might indicate
that
the module detection has never been very reliable. I will observe whether the
modules
are reliably detected from now on, although I have no reason believe so. I have
also noticed that there are possibly relevant upstream commits. Perhaps I should
rebase on master...