Hi Branden,

On 21.09.19 21:28, Branden Waldner wrote:
> I meant to retest and comment on the change sets on gerrit (22977 and
> 22965) before they got abandoned, but got around to it too late.

looks like the code was actually accepted but somebody didn't
like the commits (I somewhat agree, having a second commit, that
removes everything the first did, doesn't make much sense).

If nobody resurrects these changes, can you please squash the
commits? If you remove the Change-Id from the commit message,
a new should be generated and you could push it to Gerrit as
a new change.

Nico