Hi and welcome to coreboot,

First of all please use coreboot container:
https://hub.docker.com/r/coreboot/coreboot-sdk/
You are guaranteed to have no errors during compilation.

DVMT... this terminology is so confusing. I think it refers to the UMA
memory which is configured here for x220:

https://github.com/coreboot/coreboot/blob/master/src/northbridge/intel/sandybridge/early_init.c#L116

You can change that by changing the gfx_uma_size parameter in CMOS
configuration utility - nvramcui. It is a payload that modifies the CMOS
based runtime options.

Regards,
Michał

On 9/25/19 11:15 AM, jief wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to coreboot and this list, so please forgive and tell me if
> I'm doing something wrong.
>
> I've successfully compile coreboot and flash it to a Lenovo x220. I
> tried seabios and tianocore as a payload and it works. So strange
> compile errors as I'm used to when I compile an opensource project.
> So, _bravo_.
>
> What I need now is to be able to set the graphic preallocated memory.
> Usually in bios, it's "DVMT pre alloc" or something. I know it's
> possible on this platform because the unlocked bios can do it.
>
> Could anyone point me in the direction ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jief
>
> Mainboard : x220, i7-2640M@2.80GHz

Michał Żygowski