On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:32:31 -0700
Rafael Send <flyingfishfin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to make some adjustments to my descriptor.
>
> The -D switch results in an error which goes something like "Density
> modifications to IFD 2.0 not supported yet".
>
> Is there a version of the tool (or a different tool) which will let
> me make these changes?
The bincfg could be used for that, potentially with some
minor modifications if some checksums algorithms were changed.

It needs a config file that describes the bit fields locations and
names.

With that you can dump the current the values in a second file, change
what you need to change, and re-generate the binary.

Denis.