A bit later I realized that "Switch away from ROMCC" commits weren't
deleted, only the other "Drop ROMCC boards" - so not much has been
lost. However, it really concerns me that important work could be
easily lost in such a way! Wish there was an archive, maybe outside of
Gerrit - storage of such deleted commits.

By the way, I discovered that ancient commits like 17439 , 17505 ,
17506 , 17507 couldn't be trashed. This work has been merged later, so
these ones really could be safely removed if you would like to help.