Hi,

I am trying to understand what is the activity corresponding to the fixes
suggested by Intel security advisories relating to the processor/controller
flaws. I took a glance at commit history and did grep "CVE" but there is
nothing there.

Once the advisories are released by Intel, on average, what is the timeline to
get them implemented on a general note. I understand coreboot is an open
community project, but while working on one feature of coreboot, I would want
to be sure that some of my friend in the community is taking of security issues.

Regards,
Naveen